Pepper Appetizer with Tomato Sauce
Ingredients for Pepper Appetizer with Tomato Sauce
- 4 medium tomatoes
- About half a kilo ornamental pepper( hot )
- 4 outer garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar (apple-grape does not matter)
- Lemon salt (according to your taste)
Pepper Appetizer with Tomato Sauce Recipe Preparation
- First of all, ornamental peppers (not too crushed) .
- Then we pass the tomatoes through the rondo and put them in the mixing bowl.
- We add grated garlic, vinegar, salt, oil, parsley and lemon powder on it and mix.
It is ready to serve. Enjoy.