Ingredients for Pepper Paste Recipe
- 5 kilos of capia pepper
- 4-5 chile peppers
Chili Paste Recipe Preparation
- First of all, clean the peppers and make a few Let’s cut it into pieces and put it in our pot.
- First, let’s keep the lid closed on low heat. We need to let it release its water.
- Let’s cook it thoroughly when it releases its water.
- When we are sure it is cooked, let’s run it through the blender. It should be like a sauce, and there should be no pieces left. Because we won’t be filtering it.
- Then let’s cook it that way for another 20 minutes.
- Then take a baking tray or any tray you see fit and place it in the best sun-drenched part of your house. I put it on the balcony. We will mix it from time to time for 2 days.
- Since I made it for the first time, I was thinking about how this paste would become so runny when I was taking it to the tray. But it got perfect under the sun. When I put it in the Saklaba container, I put enough olive oil to cover it.
Note: I made it with the capia peppers I have on hand. I don’t know how much it weighed. We are a family of 3, a little pepper paste will be enough for us. I wrote the materials by eye decision. You can increase it.