Perishable Persimmon Sauce (For Desserts And Breakfast)
Ingredients for Persistent Persimmon Sauce (For Desserts And Breakfast) Recipe
- 6-7 ripe persimmons
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- 1 glass of granulated sugar (It can be increased or decreased according to the taste of the fruit)
- Juice of half a lemon
- Half a tea glass of water
How to Make Persimmon Persimmon Sauce (For Desserts And Breakfast) Recipe
- First, let’s wash and peel the dates.
- Let’s put the peeled dates in the pot.
- Let’s add our water to it and blend it when it comes to a puree consistency, add sugar on it, mix it well, add starch and lemon juice and turn on the stove.
- When it boils and thickens, let’s turn it down and fill it in jars (I used small jars) after opening, then an unused jar for easy finishing. Let’s cover it hot with z lids and put it aside. The jars will not spoil unless opened, but after opening, they should be consumed in the refrigerator within 1 week