Pesto Sauce And Chicken Breast
Ingredients for Pesto Sauce and Chicken Breast Recipe
- 100 grams of basil
- 25 grams of pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons of parmeson cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic< /li>
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green peppers
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Making the Pesto Sauce And Chicken Breast Recipe
- First, wash the basil for the pesto sauce. Let’s put basil, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, garlic, oil in a bowl and pull it out of the blender. If you don’t have a blender, you can also pull it from the robot. Take the mixture, which has a thin consistency, into the sauce. Our sauce is ready.
- To make chicken breast, let’s cut the chicken breast into cubes first.
- Let’s put oil in a pan, then. Let’s add the chopped chicken breast.
- Let’s add the seasonings and mix them before mixing.
- We should not cook the chicken completely.
- Let’s take the lightly roasted chicken breast on a plate so that it leaves the water in the pan.
- Let’s add a little more oil to the pan.
- Let’s chop the pepper and tomato finely and put the chicken breast in the pan we took it from.
- After frying the peppers and tomatoes a little, let’s add the chicken breast again and Let’s fry it.
- Add 1 tablespoon of pesto sauce to the roasted chicken breast.
- Let’s stir until the sauce melts. Let’s cook lightly.