Pickled Red Capia Pepper
Ingredients for Pickled Red Capia Peppers
- 2 kg of capia pepper
- 1 head of garlic ️
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 pinch of fresh mint (up to you)
- 3, 5 glass of water
- ️1 glass of grape vinegar
- 1 glass of oil
- 1 , 5 tablespoons of rock salt
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
Preparation of Red Capia Pepper Pickle Recipe
- The seeds of the capia peppers are cleaned and chopped. The garlic is peeled and finely chopped.
- Chop the parsley and mint.
- Put water, vinegar, oil, salt and sugar in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Boiling water a little. pepper is added. It is cooked for a little more than two or three minutes.
- It will not be cooked too long, otherwise it will soften and their skin will be peeled off.
- Then the peppers are taken out with a colander and placed on a tray.
- This process continues until the peppers are gone.
- Then the peppers are put back into the pot.
- Add the parsley, mint and garlic and mix well.
- The peppers are filled into jars hot.
- The water in the pot is divided into jars.
- Cover hot and turn it upside down.
- Make sure that the lids are vacuumed and do not leak.
- If the lids are vacuumed, they are stored in a cool and dark place, not vacuumed. and it is stored in the cupboard.
Our capia pepper pickle, which can be consumed immediately or for the winter, is ready, Insha’Allah ☺️