Ingredients for Pickled Red Pepper (Without Roasting) Recipe
- Grape vinegar li>
- Sunflower oil or olive oil
- Rock salt
< h2>Pickled Red Pepper (Without Roasting) Recipe Preparation
- Put enough vinegar and oil to boil the peppers in the pot on the stove. (for example, 1 liter of vinegar per 1 liter of oil for 3 kg of pepper) and let it boil.
- On the one hand, you need to wash the peppers and take them out, then put the peppers in the boiling pot, take them after about 5 minutes and wait for the first heat to pass. We can start placing them in jars.
- We put some peeled garlic between them (the more plentiful, the better) and sprinkle salt in between and pour that vinegary liquid at the end and close the mouth tightly.
- Reverse Let’s turn it and let the pickles wait for the winter to eat.
- The salt you use in red pepper pickles, as in any pickle, is coarse salt, that is, rock salt, which will make your pickles melt later. li>
- You should store your pickled red peppers in a cool environment out of the sun.
- It is made in pickles from the red peppers that we love to roast. Very easy and extremely delicious pickled roasted red peppers are a flavor you will love to accompany your meals in winter.
- 1 pickled red pepper is equivalent to approximately 8 calories.