Ingredients for Antep Style Çiğköfte Recipe
- 3 glasses of bulgur
- 1 glass of olive oil li>
- 1 glass of tomato paste, half a glass of isot
- Half a glass of paprika
- 1 glass of ground walnuts ( if you want)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of meatball seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 3 medium potatoes
Preparing the Antep Style Çiğköfte Recipe
- First of all, we boil the potatoes. While the potatoes are boiling, we beat our garlic.
- We start kneading our bulgur, tomato paste, spices, pomegranate syrup, olive oil, crushed garlic and boiled potatoes in the bowl where we will knead our raw meatballs.
- Let’s put hot water in a small bowl and Let’s keep kneading by dipping our hands in hot water as needed.
- Let’s knead for about 10-15 minutes.
- When it comes to the shapeable structure, let’s shape it and let it sit in the fridge for half an hour. Bon appetit