Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Plain Tarhana with Carrots
- 2 tablespoons of plain tarhana
- 1 soup tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cubes of whey
- 1 cube or half grated carrot
- 2 cubes of chicken broth
- 1.5 cups of water
How to Make Plain Tarhana Recipe with Carrots
- Let’s take all our ingredients except the tarhana in the pot and boil it.
- While it is boiling, let’s soak 2 tablespoons of tarhana in another bowl with a coffee cup of water.
- Let’s add our tarhana slowly while the water in the pot is boiling.
- Let’s cook for another 5 minutes and turn off the heat