Ingredients for Plateau Soup Recipe for Babies with Egg Allergy
- 2 glasses of water
- 1 glass of yogurt
- Half a tea glass of rice
- 1 teaspoon of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
How to Make Highland Soup Recipe for Babies with Egg Allergy?
- Put half a glass of rice in 2 glasses of water and We boil the rice until it is soft.
- While the rice is left to boil, we mix the yogurt and flour in a bowl.
- Put 2 spoons of the boiling rice water into the yogurt and continue mixing.
- Yogurt Add the mixture and dried mint to the rice on the stove and cook for about 3 more minutes.