Ingredients for Pomegranate Sour Recipe
- 25-30 pomegranates
- Less than 1 tablespoon of salt
Pomegranate Sour Recipe Preparation
- Let’s granulate the pomegranates well and crush them with a coarse blender.
- Then pass them through a strainer and remove the seeds. Let’s throw it away.
- Let’s take the water that comes out in a large pot and boil it.
- Let’s get the foam on it.
- Let’s boil it for 4 to 5 hours, add salt half an hour before lowering it, boil it a little more and set it aside. When it cools down, you can fill it in a bottle and use it. Bon Appetit