Pomegranate Sour (The Most Natural)
Ingredients for Pomegranate Sour (The Most Natural) Recipe
- 1 sweet pomegranate
- 1 sour pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon of salt
How to Make Pomegranate Sour (The Most Natural) Recipe
- The pomegranates are cut in half and granulated into the bowl with the help of a wooden spoon.
- When all the pomegranates are finished, the seeds are placed in a clean bag and chewed with clean shoes (for example, boots).
- ,The juice of the pomegranate is put in a pot and cooked. In the first slip, a lot of foam is formed and it may cause overflow.
Therefore, it is necessary to wait at the beginning. The foam formed is added to a plate with the help of a colander and poured into the trash.
- Meanwhile, salt is added and boiled for 3-4 hours.
- After 3 hours, boiling water is added to a small bowl and its consistency is checked. It should have a slightly watery consistency (a little more watery than grape molasses)