Portion Lamb Stew (with Video)
Ingredients for Portion of Lamb Stew Recipe
- 750 grams of lamb
- 2 eggplants< /li>
- 2 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato< li itemprop="ingredients">2 cloves of garlic
- 1 green pepper
- 1 capia pepper
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- One teaspoon each of salt, paprika, red pepper flakes and black pepper
How to Make a Portion of Lamb Stew Recipe
- First, let’s chop our meat into small pieces. Then, let’s peel and chop the vegetables respectively.
- Let’s put our meat first and then all the vegetables in our mixing bowl.
- Add the spices, butter, olive oil and tomato paste and mix them.
- Put the food we prepared in small casseroles, cover them with aluminum foil, and bake them in a preheated 210 degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.