Ingredients for Potato Fenugreek Recipe
- 4 medium potatoes
- Half a glass of olive oil< /li>
- 1. 5 cups walnuts
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons pepper paste (Dessert)
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste (Hot)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon peppermint
- 1 teaspoon isot
- 1. 5 teaspoons of salt
Fenugreek Recipe with Potatoes
- First we peel and boil the potatoes.
- Massing the boiled potatoes We mash it with a fork or with a fork.
- Add all the spices on the mashed potatoes and mix them.
- Then we add tomato paste and walnuts and mix again.
- Add olive oil until it thickens. we mix. You can serve it either on a serving plate or on bread. Good luck to those who try it.