Ingredients for Potato Meatballs Recipe
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 cups of bulgur wheat
- 1 lemon
- 1 onion
- 1 and a half spoonful of tomato paste
- Half a tea glass of oil
How to Make Potato Meatballs Recipe?
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes, boil them, then drain the excess water after boiling.
- We say add the bulgur and let the lemon wait until the bulgur softens .
- Meanwhile, we put the oil in the pan and cook the small chopped onions until they turn pink.
- We add the tomato paste, add this mixture, the spices, salt to the potato and bulgur mixture and knead it.
- Lastly, we add the parsley a little more. We knead it and shape it with our hands. It is ready to serve.