Ingredients for Meatballs with Potatoes
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs< /li>
- 1.5 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Half a tea glass of oil
- A little finely chopped parsley< /li>
Making Potato Meatballs Recipe
- First of all, let’s boil our potatoes and pound them in a mortar until they are smooth.
- Place our bulgur in the tray where we will knead it. Let’s put it in it and let it rest with warm water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion finely and put it in oil in the pan and fry it until it turns pink, then let it cool.
- Pepper paste on our soaked bulgur, and tomato paste here. degree of pain Add according to your taste, please.
- Add salt and cumin and knead well.
- As it dries, let’s wet our hands slightly with water and continue kneading.
- After the bulgur is crushed well Then, let’s add the beaten potatoes and continue kneading.
- When the potatoes and bulgur are completely identified, add the onion and parsley that we roasted in oil, mix well, cut pieces from the meatballs one by one, shape them like raw meatballs and serve them on a serving plate.