Ingredients for Meatballs with Potatoes
- 2 tea glasses of bulgur for meatballs
- 2 boiled potatoes< /li>
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 onion, grated
- Half a bunch of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of isot
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Black pepper
- Grass pepper
- 1 tea glass of hot water
How to Make Potato Meatballs Recipe?
- First, let’s add water to the bulgur and mix it.
- Then, put the oil and onion in a small pan and start frying.
- Then add tomato paste and close the bottom.
- Then start kneading, kneading all the ingredients Take it in a bowl and knead well.
- Finish the kneading process by adding oil last, tear off small pieces, squeeze them and arrange them on the serving plate.