Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Potato Meatballs Recipe
- 5 medium potatoes
- 2. 5 cups of finely ground bulgur
- 1 large onion
- Paste (if you want, red lovers can add more, I put 4 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of red ground pepper
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 glass of water I added as much oil
- Half a bunch of arugula
- 10 sprigs of curly lettuce
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 1 cucumber
How to Make Potato Meatballs Recipe?
- Peel, wash and dice the potatoes.
- Add salt to the top and pass it over fill it with water, put it in the stove and boil it, add it if it dries up
- It needs to be juicy, add the bulgur after the potatoes are boiled and mix and close the bottom.
- Your bulgur will soften in the heat and water of the potatoes. < li>Fry the oil, onion, tomato paste and spices in another pan.
- Knead the bulgur and boiled potatoes with your hands and mash, add the tomato paste sauce and mix, on the other hand, chop the greens into small pieces.
- Mix it in, add the pomegranate syrup and shape it. Bon appetit