Ingredients for Potato Meatballs (Hatay Style) Recipe
- 2 tea glasses of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 boiled and mashed potatoes
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 onion
How to Make Potato Meatballs (Hatay Style) Recipe?
- Let’s take the potatoes to the stove and boil them while they are boiling, chop the onions for edibles, fry them in olive oil and leave them to cool.
- Let’s knead the bulgur like raw meatballs by adding water little by little, paste and cumin.
- Boiled and peeled potatoes Let’s beat it in a mortar and bring it to a consistency that will germinate well.
- When the bulgur softens, let’s add the potatoes and continue kneading.
- Lastly, let’s pour our oil and knead it and shape it.
will try a great taste Bon appetit