Ingredients for Meatballs with Potatoes (The Only Competitor of Raw Meatballs)
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 5 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- A little black pepper
- You adjust the Hatay pepper (or chili paste) pepper, I add a lot
- Olive oil
How to Make Potato Meatballs (The Only Competitor of Raw Meatballs) Recipe?
- First, let’s boil the potatoes. By the way, the potatoes should be sunken potatoes, it’s better.
- Let the boiled potatoes cool, then pound them in a mortar. If you don’t have a mortar, mash it with a hand mixer, but it won’t taste the same.
- Let’s wet the bulgur with a little water, cover and wait for 5 minutes.
- Let’s grate the onion and add salt, pepper, cumin and pepper and knead it.
- When the bulgur softens, let’s knead it with a little water by dipping our hands in water.
- Let’s add potatoes and knead them, add pepper to olive oil (it would be better if there is Hatay pepper) and make the meatballs squeezing on the meatballs.
- Serve with onion mince. let’s (bon appetit)