Ingredients for Potato Meatballs with Bulgur
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 onions li>
- 1 cup of fine buttons
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of pomegranate syrup
How to Make Bulgur Potato Meatballs Recipe?
- First, let’s wash the potatoes and put them in the pressure cooker. It stays on the stove for about 25 minutes.
- After boiling, let’s put it in cold water and peel it.
- Then let’s crush it well, then add 1 glass of our knot.
- Close the lid and prevent the swelling of the knot. Let’s wait.
- In the meantime, chop our onions and put them in our pan.
- When our onions are roasted, let’s add our tomato paste, red pepper, salt and pepper
- Then, let’s add our chopped parsley and peppers into our buttoned potato that we keep waiting. Let’s add our tomato paste onion and mix it well. I wore gloves and mixed it as if I was kneading it with my hand
- Then I added our lemon juice and pomegranate syrup on it and shaped it. Bon appetit