The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Potato Meatballs with Bulgur
- 1 glass of fine bulgur wheat
- 1 glass of boiling water
- 2 large boiled potatoes (Or 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Half tablespoon of pepper paste
- Half a tea glass of oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
Potato Meatballs with Bulgur How to Make esi Recipe?
- First, let’s boil the potatoes. On the other hand, take the bulgur into a deep bowl and add a glass of boiling water to it and mix. Let’s cover the bulgur and wait until the bulgur swells.
- Let’s heat the oil in a suitable pan and fry the onions that we cut into small pieces. Add the tomato paste and fry for a few more minutes and set it aside.
- Add the potatoes and tomato paste sauce on the bulgur and wait for it to cool down a bit. Let’s add salt and spices and knead well until the potatoes are mashed.
- Finally, add lemon juice, sour cream, finely chopped parsley and spring onion and knead a little more.
- Create small pieces with our hands and squeeze them lightly. Let’s give the shape of meatballs and arrange them on the serving plate. It will be easier to shape if you use gloves.
- You can drizzle pomegranate syrup on it again, wrap it in lettuce and enjoy it. Bon appetit to those who will try it ♥️.