Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Meatballs with Potatoes
- 3 cups of fine bulgur with meatballs
- 2 cups + quarter cup of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 dessert tablespoons of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 5 potatoes
- A little more than half a glass of oil
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 2 branches spring onions
- Juice of 1 lemon
How to Make Potato Meatballs Recipe
- Let the bulgur be mixed with water and let it rest for half an hour.
- Let’s boil and mash the potatoes.
- Let the onion and garlic fry for a few minutes in the oil.
- Let’s add tomato paste and continue frying until it smells good.
- Let’s add potatoes and spices and mix them.
- Let’s mix the bulgur and pate mixture together and knead well.
- Finely chopped parsley, Let’s add fresh onion and lemon juice, shape and serve, enjoy. Click for video narration