Potato Pumpkin Soup (6+ Months)
Ingredients for Potato Pumpkin Soup (6+ Months) Recipe
- 1 small slice of pumpkin
- A quarter of a medium potato
- 1 tablet of bone broth
- 1 /2 (half) teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of cornmeal
- Baby bread (homemade whole wheat flour)
How to Make Potato Pumpkin Soup (6+ Months) Recipe?
- Put a pumpkin potato and 1 tablet of warm water in the pot. (I made the marrow water myself and put it in ice molds. I throw 1 tablet in each soup).
- Add enough water to cover the top and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- After cooking, we pass it through the blender.< /li>
- In a separate place, we connect the butter and cornmeal, pour it over our soup and mix it. We boil it for 5 minutes.
- Finally, we take it on our plate and crumble our baby bread on it. Bon appetit :) < /be>