Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs with Potatoes
- 5 cups of brown bulgur with meatballs
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 onion
- Half a glass of isot
- 1 glass of large ground walnuts
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper paste
- 2 boiled potatoes
- Half a glass of hot water
- 3/4 (one half+one quarter) clove of garlic< li itemprop="ingredients">2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Fresh mint, parsleyl>
How to Make Potato Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Take the coarse bulgur.
- Grated the onion, squeeze the juice and add it to the bulgur. (We don’t add the water so that it doesn’t get bitter).
- Add the boiled potatoes with the juice to the bulgur.
- Chop the garlic finely and add it.
- Add the tomato paste and spices and turn the machine on.
- When it starts to thicken, heat the olive oil in a pan, add the walnuts on it and fry them.
- Pour the bulgur on top and continue kneading in the machine.
- Add the pomegranate syrup.< /li>
- If the consistency seems hard, add the hot water slowly and continue kneading.
- Chop and add the parsley and mint lastly.
- Knead until soft and shape. give and serve.