Ingredients for Raw Meatballs with Potatoes
- 1 glass of fine bulgur for raw meatballs
- 1 piece small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small boiled potato
- 1 piece soft squeezed tomatoes
- 1.5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon meatball seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of isot
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- The rind of half a lemon (chopped)
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Potato Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Refrigerate our bulgur We put it in a bag, add the onion, garlic and tomato, which we grind well in the robot, and add the lemon peels, then we tie the mouth of the bag.
- For the sauce mixture, we bring all the spices together in a bowl, add pomegranate syrup and oil and mix.
- We take the bulgur, which has rested for at least half an hour, into our kneading bowl, chop the boiled potatoes on it and knead for 5 minutes. Then we add the sauce and continue kneading.
- We remove the lemon peels from the kneaded raw meatballs, you can chop parsley and green onions if desired and prepare to serve.