Ingredients for Baby Potato Soup Recipe
- 1 potato
- 1 small onion or 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 3 glasses of water (broth/chicken stock also works)
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tea glass of milk
- A pinch of salt, pepper, mint (optional)
How to Make Potato Soup Recipe for Babies?
- First thing we cut the potato into small pieces and soak it in cold water. li>
- Put the oil in the pot and the grated onion and fry it.
- Add the flour and fry a little more and add our water and mix it.
- When the water boils, we put the potato in the pot and stir it from time to time.
- Add the spices.
- When the potatoes are soft We take it from the stove and pass it through the blender.
- Finally, we add the milk and boil it one more time and our soup is ready 🥰.