Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Practical Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur (I used bulgur for meatballs because I didn’t have it at home)
- 2 glasses of hot water
- 1 onion (to be passed through the rind.)
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup li>
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 1 tablespoon of isot
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 tomato (to be crushed.)
- Red pepper flakes
- Black pepper
Making Practical Çiğköfte Recipe
- First of all, 2 water glasses Let’s put the bulgur in a bowl with 2 glasses of hot water, cover it with a pot lid and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- After resting, let’s take the bulgur into a large bowl. Let’s run the onion through the rondo. (Let’s not be too liquid, not too solid. )
- Let’s pass the peeled tomato through the rind in the same way.
- Put the tomato, onion and all the remaining ingredients in the bowl where we bought the bulgur and mix.
- Then let’s blend it for 10 minutes and shape it.