Ingredients for Practical Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 2 glasses of hot water
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste (Pepper, tomato mixed)
- 1 piece of onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Chili pepper, black pepper, allspice, mint, isot
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 4 Pieces of lemon powder
How to Make Practical Çiğköfte Recipe
- First of all, we put our bulgur for meatballs in a large bowl and add our hot water and close the lid to let it rest.
- While the bulgur is resting, we chop our onion, garlic and parsley separately.
- Then we put our garlic and onion into our bulgur. Add it and knead well.
- Then oil, tomato paste and bacon. We add the harats.
- Lastly, we add the finely chopped parsley and knead it well again.
- We also beat and add our lemon powder.
- Then we shape the plate with our hands and arrange it.