Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Practical Çiğköfte (With Blender)
Ingredients for Practical Çiğköfte (With Blender) Recipe
- 2 cups of brown or meatball bulgur
- 2 glasses of hot water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tea glass oil
- 2 tablespoons isot
- 1 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon spoon of pomegranate syrup
- Half a lemon
How to Make Practical Çiğköfte (With Blender) Recipe
- We add salt to the bulgur and infuse it for a while with hot water. We grate the onion on it.
- Then we throw all the other ingredients and mix them with a tablespoon.
- When we process the color and spices into the bulgur, we grind the bulgur with a blender.
- Stirring together with a spoon. You can ensure that all parts are drawn equally.
- After we have drawn enough, we can serve our Çiğköfte by shaping it by hand. Bon appetit.