Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Practical Meatless Çiğköfte
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (The Eaters Will Ask For It Again)
- 2 tea glasses of fine bulgur
- 3 tablespoons of canned tomatoes (from our summer preparations) or 2 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 teaspoon of isot, dried mint, dried basil, cumin, black pepper, sumac syrup (I chose it according to your taste) li>
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
How to Make Raw Meatballs (People Will Ask Again) Recipe
- < li>Place the fine bulgur in a raw meatball tray.
- Chop and add canned tomatoes or 2 tomatoes on it.
- Chop the onion and garlic on the bulgur and mix them together.
- we add the spices.
- We soak the isot in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of water so that its color comes out.
- Then we knead the bulgur until they are crushed.
- Lastly, we add olive oil and shape it.