Ingredients for Practical Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2.5 cups of brown bulgur
- 1, 5 glasses of hot water
- 1 tea glass of isot
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of sweet ground paprika
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 5 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
Practical Meatless How to Make Çiğköfte Recipe?
- Place the bulgur in a deep bowl and pour 1.5 glasses of hot water over it.
- Cover and let it sit for 10 minutes. After the bulgur rises, put the puffed bulgur in the food processor and add the onion, soaked isot (with water), lemon juice, pomegranate syrup, olive oil, salt, tomato paste and red pepper from the robot, and grind it for 10 minutes, stopping it from time to time.
- Take the isot into a bowl and add hot water to it and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Then put it in a bowl and knead it in your hands for a few more minutes and shape it. Serve with lots of lettuce, tomato and lemon. Enjoy your meal. Halal your eyesight.