Ingredients for Practical Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of brown fine bulgur
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass of isot
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper pepper
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste (tomato and pepper mixed)
- Half a lemon
Practical Raw How to Make Meatballs Recipe?
- First we wet the bulgur and let it rest.
- Pass all the remaining ingredients through the robot
- Then we mix the rested bulgur with the ingredients taken from the robot, add it to the robot again, pull it well, squeeze it with our hands and shape it.