Ingredients for Practical Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur for meatballs
- Half a glass of water oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 100 grams of isot
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Pomegranate syrup
Practical Raw Meatball Recipe Preparation
- First, soak the bulgur for meatballs with hot water and let it rest.
- Then pass all the ingredients except tomato paste and parsley through the rondo. Take it in a separate bowl.
- Take the rested bulgur into the rondo again, add tomato paste, parsley and the mixed ingredients on top, pull it out of the rondo for 5-10 minutes and your handmade raw meatballs are ready. Bon appetit ☺️.