Practical Salty Cookies
Ingredients for Practical Salty Cookie Recipe
- Half a pack of softened margarine or 125 g butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs (reserve the yolk of 1 for the top)
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Flour as much as possible
- Black Seed and Sesame Mix
How to Make Practical Salted Cookie Recipe
- We mix all the ingredients and form a dough in the consistency of an earlobe.
- We cut it on a diagonal and place it on a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- We apply egg yolk on them and pour a mixture of black cumin and sesame seeds.
- Preheated 170 degree oven We cook it until it turns slightly pink.
- We don’t use baking powder.
- It’s a great, very practical, delicious and very simple recipe. From these materials, 45 small cookies came out. Bon appetit