Pumpkin Risotto 7 Months + Ingredients for the Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste or tomato puree
- 4 zucchini
- 4 carrots
- 1.5 coffee cups of rice
- 1 lt of hot water (preferably broth, chicken stock)
How to Make Pumpkin Risotto 7 Months + Recipe?
- We put the oil and onions in the pan.
- We add the butter while the onions are roasting.
- We add the butter later so that the oil does not burn.
- When the onions are roasted, we add the tomato paste and fry it.
- Cut the zucchini in a half moon shape and the carrots in rounds.
- First First, we roast the carrots well in the pot.
- Then we add the zucchini to the pot and turn them a couple of times.
- Then we wash the rice well and add it to the pot.
- We pour our water. If available, you can also use chicken broth or broth. . I usually make it solid. Because when I give the food to my daughter, I put yogurt in it. It’s getting better.