Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup Recipe for Babies Over 8 Months
- 4 slices of pumpkin in slices
- 3 tablespoons of rice
- 1 carrot
- 1 small onion tiny
- 1 small potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Pumpkin Soup Recipe for Babies Over 8 Months
- Chop them all and add them to the pot, wash the rice, add it and fry it.
- Let’s add olive oil and water that has been boiled enough to cover it a little bit.
- Let’s cook it for 35 minutes and run it through the blender.
- Let’s boil for 5 more minutes and turn it off.