Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup (For Constipated Babies) Recipe
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 clove of garlic
How to Make Pumpkin Soup (For Constipated Babies) Recipe?
- First, let’s get olive oil in the pot, grate 1 clove of garlic Let’s fry a little.
- After the garlic is roasted, let’s throw the chopped zucchini on it and fry it a little more.
- Let’s add 3 cups of water and wait for the zucchini to boil.
- After our zucchini softens Let’s add our oatmeal and turn it off.
- I prefer to pass it through the blender, but you can give it without passing if you wish.