Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup (Milk, Semolina) Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of semolina
- 1 pumpkin
- 2.5 water glass of hot water
- 1 glass of milk
- several sprigs of dill
Pumpkin Soup (With Milk, How to make (with semolina) Recipe?
- First, wash and peel the zucchini and grate it into a plate.
- Let the butter melt in the pan. < li>Let’s add the flour on it and fry it a little.
- After the flour is roasted a little, let’s add the semolina on it and continue to fry it.
- After frying for 1 minute, add the grated zucchini on it and mix it a couple of times. Let’s add 5 cups of hot water, mix it once and close the lid. .
- Let’s wait for it to cook over medium heat.
- Let’s add a little salt to the soup close to cooking.
- After the soup is cooked, add the chopped dill and mix it. Our soup is ready. (I didn’t have dill left, I added mint).