Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup (Baby Vitamin Store) Recipe
- Half a carrot
- 1 small potatoes
- 3 small pieces of pumpkin
- 1 Jerusalem artichoke
- 2 tablespoons yellow lentils (in red)
- 2 shallots
- 4 cubes of bone broth
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of baby semolina
- 3 glasses of water (my 200ml glass)
< h2>Pumpkin Soup (Vitamin Store for Babies) Recipe Preparation
- We boil all the ingredients except semolina and bone broth in a pressure cooker for 20 minutes.
- Our boiling soup We pass it through the blender.
- Put 4 cubes of bone broth and 1 full teaspoon of semolina into it and cook for 2-3 minutes. we mirror. Our soup is ready.