Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- 1 slice of pumpkin
- 2 carrots
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
< h2>Pumpkin Soup Recipe Preparation
- Chop the onion into the pot and fry a little with olive oil.
- Add finely chopped carrots, pumpkin and potatoes.
- Water is poured until it reaches the top.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker and let it cook for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, turn off the heat and wait for half an hour.
- After that Open the lid of the pressure cooker and go through the blender.
- keep some for your baby, season the rest according to your own taste, salt and drink.