Ingredients for Pumpkin Tarhana Soup Recipe
- 1 small onion
- 1 medium potato li>
- 4 large cubes of pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon of tarhana
- 8 cubes of broth
How to Make Pumpkin Tarhana Soup Recipe?
- Chop the onion for cooking and fry it in oil.
- Add the diced potato and pumpkin Let’s keep frying. After about 5 minutes, let’s add the tarhana we soaked in water and continue mixing.
- Add salt and pepper and add cold water to cover it.
- Stir the tarhana for the first few minutes so that there are no lumps. After boiling for about 30 minutes, let it continue to cook on low heat until the ingredients melt.
- After softening, you can pass it through a blender. Enjoy your meal.