Ingredients for Purslane Bulgur Soup +8 Months Recipe
- 1 shallot
- Small 1 cloves of garlic
- Half a carrot
- 4-5 sprigs of purslane
- 2 ice cubes of chicken or broth
- 1 ice cube paprika or, if using, 1 teaspoon homemade tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon of bulgur
- Half a tea glass of water
Pure Grass Bulgur Soup +8 Months Recipe How to Make< /h2>
- Chop the onion and garlic into small pieces and sauté in olive oil over low heat.
- Add finely chopped carrots. Add red pepper and chicken broth on it and mix it.
- Add half a tea glass of warm water and add bulgur when it boils.
- When the bulgur is drained and the carrots soften, it is mixed well. It is served when it gets cold, good luck to our hands, enjoy our babies