Ingredients for Salmon Sauce Recipe
- 1 piece of salmon
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves cut
- 6-7 dried bay leaves
Salmon Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Except bay leaves, For the sauce, we mix all the ingredients in a bowl again.
- Let’s put some sauce on our baking paper and put the bay leaves on the sauce.
- Let’s put 1 piece of salmon on top of the bay leaves after we find our sauce. put it on top, pour the remaining sauce over it, and cover it with baking paper. and we close my sides.
- Let’s keep it in the fridge for 1 hour and cook it covered like this.