Quick Pizza Sauce
Ingredients for the Quick Pizza Sauce Recipe
- 500 ml canned tomato sauce (plain or with pepper. I used lecho sauce my mother made)
- 150 ml tomato paste
- One teaspoon each of thyme, oregano, chili pepper, black pepper
- One each teaspoon onion and garlic powder (optionally, you can use garlic onion seasoning instead)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1-3 soups tablespoons of olive oil (if your canned sauce is oily, you may not use additional oil)
How to Make Quick Pizza Sauce
- Mix all ingredients well except fresh basil .
- Finely chop the basil last, add it to the sauce and mix. Ready!
- If you don’t use it right away, it can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 week. If you want, you can divide it into small jars and put it in the freezer.
Enjoy your meal.