Ingredients for Raisin Cookie Recipe
- 200 grams of softened margarine or butter
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 glass of grapes
- 2 egg yolks on
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 lemon zest
- As much flour as it takes
How to Make Raisin Cookie Recipe?
- Put the softened margarine in a mixing bowl.
- After kneading the dough, we take large pieces of the dough and make long rolls, then shape it with a fork and obliquely.
- We cut After that, brush it with egg yolks and place it on the baking tray.
- We bake it in a preheated 180 degree oven.