Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 3 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 2-3 tablespoons pepper paste (since it changes from tomato paste to tomato paste. If your paste gives color immediately, it can be used in 2 spoons)
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon isot< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt( but from isot we can add a little more according to your taste)
- Very finely chopped parsley (I use it because I like it and it’s nice)
- 1 large onion< /li>
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tea glass of oil or olive oil
- Dried tomatoes juice
Raw Meatball Recipe Preparation
- ▶️Put dried tomatoes in a little water and boil them, either with tomatoes or with tomato juice, soak only the bulgur for 5-10 minutes.
- ▶️Chop all the ingredients into small pieces and knead well.
- ▶️Towards the end, it is kneaded by adding oil from time to time.
- ▶️At the end, add the desired amount of pomegranate syrup and knead once again, ready to serve.