Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste (heaped full)
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste (heaped full)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of isot
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 tea glass of oil
Raw Meatball Recipe Preparation
- First, let’s take our bulgur for meatballs to our kneading tray.
- Let’s add tomato paste, pepper paste, salt, isot, sumac and chili pepper to this part by pressing the center with a spoon and mix it with a spoon.
- Let’s feed the tomato paste and spices to each other well. < li>Add hot water to it and cover it and let it rest for 5 minutes for the bulgur to absorb the water and swell.
- While our bulgur is resting, let’s take the onion, tomato and garlic to the rondo and pass it through the rondo. Let’s add it to the rested bulgur and mix it.
- Let’s start kneading our raw meatballs by adding lemon juice, pomegranate juice and olive oil.
- After kneading our ingredients well until they get the desired consistency, let’s shape them with our hands.< /li>
- Let’s take our meatballs that we have shaped and serve them on a serving plate.