Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of lentils
- 4 glasses of water
- 1.5 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- Enough salt black pepper paprika
- Enough parsley
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- More than 1 tablespoon of tomato paste< li itemprop="ingredients">1 or 2 onions
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- First wash the lentils and wash them We leave it to cook until the water evaporates in the glass of water.
- We cover the bottom of the lentils that absorb the water and put bulgur on top and mix. Then we let it cool down.
- Chop our onions into small pieces and mix them with other ingredients in a small saucepan until they boil.
- We add the sauce on top of the lentils that we leave to cool and mix well until they are mixed together
- . li>
- Then we add the chopped parsley, salt, black pepper and paprika and mix it with our hands. Make sure it has cooled down!.
- Shape the mortar we have obtained. Our lentil meatballs are ready to be served. Optionally, I use lettuce and lemon.