Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 3 and a half cups of black bulgur for meatballs
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Half a tea glass of isot
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 3 tablespoons of hot chili pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Less than 1 tea glass of oil
- Parsley upon request
Making Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Hi :) You should definitely try a raw meatball recipe that will be an appetizer.
- Let’s measure and put our bulgur in the raw meatball tray first.
- Then let’s grate our tomatoes and mix them with bulgur.
- Chop it very finely. If you say you don’t want to deal with it, let’s pull it out of the robot and squeeze out the juice.
- Let’s grate our garlic and add the spices in order.
- Let’s knead it until it gets a good consistency. I add whatever is less to taste.
- Let’s chop the oil and parsley and add it last. Let’s squeeze as much as we can eat. It is very nice, it is a better recipe than ready-made without adding water and tiring. It tastes better when it is kept in the fridge overnight in a storage container.
- Let’s serve with lettuce and pomegranate syrup. Enjoy your meal. ☺.