Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 300 g minced meat (if you are going to make minced meat)
- 500 g raw bulgur for meatballs
- Isot (you choose the amount)
- 1 teaspoon cumin< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 large onions li>
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 400 g tomato sauce
- 1 heaped tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 lemon
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate sour
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
How to Make Raw Meatballs Recipe
- If you are going to make minced meat, mix half a tea glass of isot with the minced meat and set aside.
- Place bulgur, isot, other spices, tomato paste, Add onion and garlic, lemon, tomato sauce pulled from the rondo and mix with our hands. (If you are going to knead by hand, knead quickly without swelling it)
- After 5/10 minutes, add the minced meat and knead until it thickens.
- Finally, add pomegranate sour, olive oil and finely chopped parsley, knead again and rest for 10 minutes. shape it and bon appetit….